I just thought it was time that I went out of myself to take care of another living organism. I'm really exicted! Now I know what some of you are thinking- that we just jumped into this and aren't really prepared for this kind of commitment. However, I assure you that we, well I, did the necissary research to find one of the easiest plants to take care of. All I have to do is keep it by the window and water it once a week. The only tricky thing is that if I want to bloom twice- I have to trim it down. I'm a bit nervous to hurt it, but sometimes as a parent you have to do things that will hurt at the time, but that in the end that's the best thing.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Surprise-- We're Parents!
To a beautiful new Regina Begonia!
I just thought it was time that I went out of myself to take care of another living organism. I'm really exicted! Now I know what some of you are thinking- that we just jumped into this and aren't really prepared for this kind of commitment. However, I assure you that we, well I, did the necissary research to find one of the easiest plants to take care of. All I have to do is keep it by the window and water it once a week. The only tricky thing is that if I want to bloom twice- I have to trim it down. I'm a bit nervous to hurt it, but sometimes as a parent you have to do things that will hurt at the time, but that in the end that's the best thing.

I just thought it was time that I went out of myself to take care of another living organism. I'm really exicted! Now I know what some of you are thinking- that we just jumped into this and aren't really prepared for this kind of commitment. However, I assure you that we, well I, did the necissary research to find one of the easiest plants to take care of. All I have to do is keep it by the window and water it once a week. The only tricky thing is that if I want to bloom twice- I have to trim it down. I'm a bit nervous to hurt it, but sometimes as a parent you have to do things that will hurt at the time, but that in the end that's the best thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So not funny! I saw your title and thought NO WAY did we just spend five days together and she kept that kind of a secret!!! I have to say though I actually think it's easier to keep a kid alive than a plant. I have never had success with plants...but I do have an almost two year old!
Good luck with the new arrival. I agree with Alicia, it is a bit easier to keep a human alive in my opinion. Let us know how it goes, and we might all have to rush out and buy one redeem ourselves in the green thumb area.
Wow, you had me there with your title. You are seriously hilarious. Good luck with the little guy. I managed to kill all our hanging plants TWICE last summer.... but my kids are still hanging in there. As long as you leave a box of cereal in reaching distance they seem to survive...
Post a Comment