There not worth it. In fact they are a bit creepy. In my process of nesting, we were cleaning out the closet and found the Chia Pet I bought for a Isaac a few Christmases ago (you can tell he really loved it to keep in his closet for three years), so what better time than now to watch it grow . . .
It ended up looking a moldy, creepy mess . . . we had to get rid of it after a few days because we both didn't feel comfortable with it growing in our house. Oh well, chalk one up to the marketing team over there at the Chia Pet company . . .
1 comment:
I actually have wondered. Thank you for letting me know. I won't make that mistake.
Also I was hoping this was a baby, boy was I sad when I saw Homer Simpson's terra-cotta head with sprouts for hair. I hope for your sake he come soon.
And one last thing, I feel so honored to be your only single friend linked on your blog. :)
Post a Comment