We have almost survived three weeks and so far so good. I'm pretty sure my personal survival relies heavily on the fact that Isaac has a month on paternity leave. We'll see how things go come September 1st. But until then here are some pictures of our boy (ps I finally feel like my blog has fulfilled its purpose . . . to shamelessly displays lots of pictures of our child, it only took two years to actually do it)
Here he is with his Mr. Burns fingers
3 comments:
congratulations! did i already tell you this? even so, i mean it again. little carter is a doll. i bet you're loving being a mom. i'm sure you're doing great! keep the pictures coming!
ps - happy 27th. i told wyatt on my birthday that i've never felt better. i think 27 is going to be a great year! it looks like it already is for you. :)
Way to make a cute baby. I think he looks like Isaac, that should work well for him. Cute little hiccups.
Kari...he's so cute! I'm so glad things are going well! It does help to have help the first little bit...it's so great Isaac got to take off a whole month! Nice!
Post a Comment