Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac!

We celebrated Isaac's birthday on Sunday with a little party in the park. For those of you counting, that 30?! Carter is happy to have such an amazing dad! And I am happy to have such an amazing husband!
And because so post is complete without a little Carter- here he is. You've heard of a milk mustache, well here we have a black bean goatee!

4 comments:

Scott and Sophie Terry Family said...

Happy, happy birthday Chalkeye dear!

We love you!

Scott, Sophie and Olie

Sam said...

Happy birthday I-man. I love you.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday to Isaac . . . I thought the anniversary was always supposed to trump the birthday? Kari, did you give up?

Mark & Maddie said...

Happy Birthday, I! You are one of the few that I can actually remember the age. If i'm 20, you're 30! Awesome. So when I'm 30, you will be 40. Wow, you are going to be old.
I love you, Isaac, and I love that baby boy!

Also, Happy Anniversary, too!