Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Kari!

For those of you that missed sending me my birthday wishes, you might be saying what Carter did . . .
That was an "Uh-oh" for those of you who don't speak Carter. We celebrated my birthday by watching Isaac build my recumbant bike and eating a giant cookie.

It's crazy to think that a year ago I celebrated my birthday with a two week post-partum check up and this is what my baby was like . . .

This year I woke up to breakfast in bed and this . . .

3 comments:

Brittany said...

i was thinking of you on your birthday. such a young pup... only days younger than me. :) just so you know, you're a total hot mom! looking good! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

ok that is really fun to watch. Did he finish your breakfast?????? Can't wait to see him again.

KristiKay said...

Oh man, Kari...he is ADORABLE!!! I love the little wobbly baby walk he's got! Too cute!