Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a little family Christmas in NYC before leaving for Chicago. As you can see the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree from the dollar store is still going strong. This year was the first that we added presents under the tree.Carter had a lot of fun opening his presents, but had a hard time sitting still for the camera. He likes to take a run right towards the camera approach to posing.
Daddy had the best time giving Carter a new train. We haven't been able to put all the pieces together since it's first destruction.
This one is my favorite. I'd like to think that Carter is just staring at the tree contemplating the meaning of Christmas.
We hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a very spiritual kid, he had no thoughts of how he could destroy the tree no none what so ever. granny S

M. Moore said...

I'm with Granny S. Though, I think he is highly spiritual, I think his thoughts are more criminal at this moment. That's okay though because his daddy's a lawyer. Glad you guys are back.