Carter is a very good big brother. He loves to check on the baby and when we ask him what Jonah is doing, Carter always says "He's lookin' around!" even when he's not.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
One Month, Two Kids
We've made it one month with both parents alive and both kids relatively happy. I feel like it's a major accomplishment, until I realize we've only had 5 days of real living (aka Isaac at work and me at home dealing with the kids by myself).
I read somewhere that parents need to be the voice for the baby when dealing with older siblings. So the other day when Carter said "Hi baby Jonah!" I spoke for Jonah by moving Jonah's chin with my finger and in a lower voice said "Hi Carter." Well, Carter really liked that so now, he doesn't wait for Mama to speak for baby Jonah, he does it himself. He'll say "Hi baby Jonah" then put his finger on Jonah's chin, lowers his voice and says "Hi Carter." Carter thinks he's hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Olson Family. I love those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment