Friday, February 24, 2012

I thought he was a genius . . .

The other day we were playing in Carter's room. Carter has a quilt with his name on it and he started to point out the letters in his name. At the end, I asked "What does that spell?" and he responded "CARTER!" I was shocked. I didn't think he knew that. I was so proud. I thought, "Wow my kid is a freaking genius!" I even told Grandma and a friend how smart he was, and then it happened. A few days later we were in the laundry room and Carter began pointing out the letters on the washing machine that spelled the name of the company that operates the machines. At the end of the string of letters, he proudly declares "That says CARTER!" No it didn't, it said "Hercules." Oh well, at least we still have hope in Jonah . . .



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE IS A GOSH DARN GENIUS..........GRANNY S