Monday, April 28, 2008

Tan Lines

Most people HATE tan lines. I hear all kinds of stories how people tried all summer to get rid of their tan lines. I see women taking of the bathing suit tops just to avoid tan lines.

NOT ME! I'm proud of mine. I go out of my way to leave my watch on my arm just to show it off. I want people to know that want they are looking is really a tan, not just normal colored skin.
I went on a cruise last week to the Bahamas with my parents, sister and her friend last week. It was nice to get away, however I discovered that I get sea sick. I might have know from a heroing experience in Tonga, but I thought a bigger ship might fix the problem- it didn't.




So the best parts of the trip were when I got to get off the ship. The coolest thing I saw was a tie between the hammer head shark in the aquarium at the Atlantis Resort and . . .

The towel animals our maid left with our chocolate each night. Crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times. Love the tan line. amamalamama