Sunday, May 11, 2008

Haircut Extrodinaire

Isaac has yet to find a person he trusts with his hair in New York. So after a particularly bad cut, I convinced him that I could do a better job than that. I hypothesized that after a few tries, I would be really good at it. He of course said NO! But, to steal a line from Andy from The Office "Every succes I've had at work or the ladies has come from my ability to slowly and painfully wear somone down." I did just that and for Family Home Evening, we had our first ever hair cut session. At first, Isaac didn't quite trust my free hand style of cutting, but after about an hour of a little here and a little there and distracting Isaac with whatever NBA playoff game was on, I think I got it . . .



What do you think? (Don't let his facial expressions fool you)

3 comments:

Tv for Blogs said...

You are nice my friend and your blog to.Yeeeeees !
Kisses
Alda

Kristina said...

I always knew you could do prom hair. But this, this is quite impressive!

Anonymous said...

I think you did just fine, how much did he pay you??Mammalamma