Quite literally. We were informed that we would not have water on Friday afternoon because they were changing the broiler. What they didn't tell us that our water source would come from a truck and rubber hoses, not for one day, not two, not three, we are on day FOUR and still going strong!
I know you are wondering "What's the big deal?" Have you ever used water that came from a black rubber hose? If the answer to that question is no, then you don't understand the rubber hose smell that accompanies. Imagine living is a sea of tires. Ever showered in rubber water? Brushed your teeth with rubber water? Washed your hair? Did your dishes? Cooked with? Laundry? DRANK . . .? When we turn on the water, the whole apartment fills with a stench so strong, you can taste it. Lets just say we've been doing the whole bottled water thing. I almost feel like I'm back in the whiles of Africa but intsead of disease, I'm fending off a rubber hose up my nose, mouth and every thing else water touches . . .
1 comment:
Oh man too bad you don't have your daddy's key you could pretend you were on vacation. Hope the water is cleared up. love ammamalamama
Post a Comment