Christmas is really about the joy of giving . . . or at least that was what I was told. So in the spirit of the holiday, our family went to the local thrift store and bought Christmas outfits for each other. We then gave them to our designated person and we all recieved much joy is giving them and seeing them worn by our giftee. When we showed up Christmas Eve at the big family gathering, it took our relatives to figure out what we had done. I must say the sweater I gave my brother did give me the most joy this season. Hope your holiday was just as joyful!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I found you! You are such a riot...I was just thinking about you and all of Kiley's other roommates...how did she get so lucky to get such awesome roommates???
Anyways, I have a blog too! Check us out and stay in touch!
Post a Comment