Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So I know that the traditional baby costume involves some ridiculously cute animal outfit, but not us, we like to buck tradition and just go for the ridiculous . . . any guesses as to what Carter went as . . . hint think 80's TV . . .Magnum PI anyone? Don't worry no one else got it either. Maybe there is something to a good ole teddy bear costume. Here he is after the party. It's hard being cute.
One of Carter's latest tricks involves blowing spit bubbles, we are quite proud.
And what's winter without a great hat?
Finally, we've hit a milestone. When he is in the mood, Carter likes to laugh at us. He's not quite ready to perform for the camera, so here is a conversation we had after laundry day that Isaac had to hide the camera for to capture Carter's feelings about Isaac's laundry requests.

4 comments:

Spencer Family said...

I love the video. Jordan and I have watched it a dozen times. Carter is ADORABLE! We can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving--oh and you and Isaac too! ;)

Angela said...

Cute happy baby. Ben loved the Magnum P.I.

Brittany said...

okay. i don't normally think babies are cute. but your little carter is a doll! i don't think i've seen a baby smile in as many pictures as he does. he seems like such a happy baby!

ps - love the costume idea!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks just like Mangnum... Love the laundry video. He be very very cute. Granny S Hi Angela