Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Family Pictures

So now that I have a family, I felt I needed some family pictures. So we went to Central Park and made it happen. Carter behaved for the most part, but he did not want to smile. He saves that for bed time (see video below).


6 comments:

Mark & Maddie said...

First of all, Kari, you are such a sexy mama. You are so beautiful. But, I am pretty sure that I have the same picture of Jack in the leaves. That little man is so cute. I can't wait to meet him.

Kiley said...

I love the ones of Isaac kissing Carter and of your family laying in the leaves. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

your right he purrs at the end, but did you have to leave him in the leaves. How long was he there before you remembered him.....mammalamama

Steve said...

Looking good, Olsons.

Angela said...

I love your outfit. That shirt is fantastic, though I maintain that the whole shoot would have gone better had you gone with matching denim shirts.

Brittany Stiles said...

How cute are these? My favorite is the one with the diamond background. You look adorable, can I have that outfit? And I have decided that when (if) I get a husband and a child, I need to move to New York so that I can have cute outdoor New York family portraits just like these.

PS Angela's comment about the matching denim shirts was hilarious.