Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SIX MONTHS!




Carter had his six month birthday last week. I can't believe its already been six months. He is a very busy boy and likes to be constantly moving. In fact he's moved off the couch and the bed onto the floor. Both incidents were quite dramatic, but we've survived. He is getting better and in fact he can wiggle his way out of his bouncer onto the floor with out hurting himself, so he really he's a genius! (I'm not though, because I couldn't figure out how to turn the video . . .)

2 comments:

Mark & Maddie said...

I couldn't get the video to work, but what a handsome little man. I wish we could see him again while he is still so young.

Anonymous said...

That is pretty dang cute, my neck is good and streched out, but thats my fault cuz I had to watch it 2 or 3 times. Love Granny S