So in the last week I have received 5 letters from the IRS, 4 fliers for discount tickets to various Broadway plays, 3 Victoria Secret catalogs (even though I asked to be taken off the list), 2 credit card offers and 1 letter from Amani. The IRS wants us to pay $10,000 in taxes because they said we didn't substantiate our charitable donations from last year. That was the first letter. The other four came on the same day saying that they were reviewing information we sent them per their request in December. I'm not sure how they can fine us the $10,000 before they reviewing our taxes, but that is to be discussed on a later date.
You may also be wondering about the letter from Amani. As far as you knew, we don't know anyone named Amani and that's because we don't. I would however like to relay the contents of her letter and ask for your guidance for the best way to respond. Her letter read as follows:
You may also be wondering about the letter from Amani. As far as you knew, we don't know anyone named Amani and that's because we don't. I would however like to relay the contents of her letter and ask for your guidance for the best way to respond. Her letter read as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to you in regard to products found in your store. I am a very big fan of your store. In addition I am also a very big fan of the Twilight Saga. It would be very helpful if you could inform me of the available clothing and accessories of the Twilight Saga. I am upset in the fact that I can not find any Twilight Saga hoodies. Can you please tell me if you have any available for purchase.
That you for your time and attention. I look forward for you response.
Sincerely,
Amani
Option A is to send it back to her informing her that we are not a store, but a family. Option B is to write her back with the information she seeks. As this appears to be a school assignment with such a formal heading, I'm leaning towards B . . .
And for those of you that just come to this blog for the baby, I will give you what you want.
I am writing to you in regard to products found in your store. I am a very big fan of your store. In addition I am also a very big fan of the Twilight Saga. It would be very helpful if you could inform me of the available clothing and accessories of the Twilight Saga. I am upset in the fact that I can not find any Twilight Saga hoodies. Can you please tell me if you have any available for purchase.
That you for your time and attention. I look forward for you response.
Sincerely,
Amani
Option A is to send it back to her informing her that we are not a store, but a family. Option B is to write her back with the information she seeks. As this appears to be a school assignment with such a formal heading, I'm leaning towards B . . .
And for those of you that just come to this blog for the baby, I will give you what you want.
Baby's first food.
3 comments:
He is getting so big. Its amazing how fast they change. Good luck with the IRS, what a pain! And maybe it is a hint that you should open up a twilight store, you already have one loyal customer.
I say go for plan B. You could really have fun with this one.
I also wanted to thank you for giving the people what they want. That picture of carter smiling made my day.
Have Carter pray about what to do with Amani, he seems to be ahead of the game. Granny S.
Post a Comment