Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just Another Week

As requested by Angela, we have been working with nunchuks. Unfortunately the video was lost, but here he is in action.
We've just been livin' life. Here are some of our daily highlights. Carter tried to go to work with Dad, but he doesn't make a great stow-away. He was so distraught that he just went to sleep with the covers over his head.I don't have much to say about this one except that I think it's really cute.

Finally, we have discovered that he likes to swing!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Too bad he can't bring those on the plane I want to see that in real life. What a cute hat. He has such a great sense of style.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see him in action. Granny S

Mark & Maddie said...

He is so precious. Sadly, Mark and I won't be able to come down this weekend to see you guys :( I hope you have a fun time. Wish I could munch on those cheeks.

Brittany said...

that picture of him in the swing is super cute! he is so smiley!

Scott and Sophie Terry Family said...

That is the cutest little stow away ever!