Counting to three? Math genius? Sure you aren't getting a little carried away proud mama? He is cute enough to be a math genius . . . I have no doubt your mad skills will continue to rub off on him.
Over Thanksgiving I'll have him counting to ten.
He is a gosh darn genius.... YOu go Maddie... I find him to be very intelligent, just like his Grandma, which one you ask BOTH Granny S
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Counting to three? Math genius? Sure you aren't getting a little carried away proud mama? He is cute enough to be a math genius . . . I have no doubt your mad skills will continue to rub off on him.
Over Thanksgiving I'll have him counting to ten.
He is a gosh darn genius.... YOu go Maddie... I find him to be very intelligent, just like his Grandma, which one you ask BOTH Granny S
Post a Comment