Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter!

We went on our first Easter Egg Hunt this year. A friend planned a huge event in Central Park near a pond. It was such a nice day that even Jonah found it agreeable.


While getting ready for the hunt, some of the kids were playing near the pond. Someone joked about who would be the first one to fall in. Would you like to guess who was the first and only one? That's right! Carter felt he needed to try and catch a duck. Luckily, I know my son, so I always carry around an emergency outfit - a pair of old pj's with a missing footie. The problem was he got his shoes wet too, so he had no shoes. So you'll see he went from looking like a well taken care of little boy to a homeless child who snuck into the party.
Carter wasn't bothered by it and his hunting skills weren't affected either!
On Sunday morning, the boys got their new suits and he had to have a family photo shoot. Carter and Daddy caught the vision, but Jonah wasn't sold on it.
But we got him to warm up eventually!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Mark & Maddie said...

What total stud muffins! I love their Easter duds.

Anonymous said...

I liked the homeless look, seems much more comfortable. DId he catch the duck?????? Granny S