It's been wedding fever around here for the past 6 months and we've finally got to the end of it. Earlier this year, I was in the bedroom looking at wedding stuff and Isaac was out with the kids. After a while, he came in and asked what I was doing. When I admitted I was looking at wedding dresses for Lisa, he got a little annoyed and said "Oh, I thought you were doing something important and have been trying to keep the boys out." He's a wonderful man.
Anyway, Lisa got married here in NYC and it was fabulous. Everything went well, she was beautiful and everyone was happy. Even Jonah seems to like his new uncle!
This was my favorite photo . . . I think it's a sign of things to come.
The best part of the wedding was being able to be with family. Jonah and Nana didn't cooperate for the camera really well, but here's the best we could do!
Aunt Alicia even took on waking Carter up from his nap. I assume she did so well because she is married to the king of crabby wake ups! We forgot to get a picture of all the kids, but Abby and Jonah posed for one shot. They couldn't be more different. Abby is bubbly, skinny, and a mover. Jonah is solemn, fat and stationary. I think they'll be good friends when they grow up!


2 comments:
Oh that picture is deceiving. I did not succeed in getting Carter up from his nap. Eventually he got sick of me laying next to him and went to find his momma.
We loved hanging with you guys. Thanks for showing us a great time!
I can't believe Lisa is old enough to be married. What a beautiful bride! Are you parents sad they are empty nesters? I love seeing the pic of your family.
Post a Comment