Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Pictures

When Carter was 3 months old, we had our first family photo session.  After talking with the girl who took our pictures, I thought it would be nice to do them yearly, since our everything changes so quickly.  This year, I decided to be thrifty about it, so I got a groupon.  Although, on the voucher it said that the photographer would come to the city, when I called he pushed me into coming into the studio.  I have never like studio pictures, but I thought I'd give it a try.  Besides, we got to ride the Long Island Railroad and I knew that would be a perk for Carter.  Unfortunately, my fears of studio photography were confirmed, but at least I'll remember the crazy year I drug everyone out to Long Island to a sketchy studio for some family pictures!





(When I'm 80 will I still look at this picutre and think cheezy or precious?)

No comments: