I went to Costco yesterday and brought home a few boxes. I was about to throw them out, until the boys decided to take one for team Earth and reuse them for other purposes. I'm afraid these boxes will be with us for a very long time.
Jonah is 18 months. I can't even believe it, it seems like an eternity and really it's only been 5% of my life on earth. He went to nursery last week for the first time and gave rave reviews. He even liked it on a repeat visit this week. We sincerely hope this trend continues especially after the stress puking tactic his older brother used to get out of nursery. I tried to get a picture of Jonah on the big day, but he just wanted to climb the ottoman and say "Da-ta-da" and Carter, as always, felt the need to photo bomb.
| Jazz hands already? |
The boys are becoming great friends, but they do sometimes have a hard time sharing toys. However, they have no problem sharing clothes. The other day Carter wanted to sport a man-pri look to soccer class and borrowed Jonah's pants to accomplish that. On the same day, Jonah had an appointment he wanted to look good for, so he borrowed Carter's shirt. It's nice to know that soon I will only need one wardrobe for both boys.
My favorite part of this stage is that Jonah is learning how to talk. Like other major milestones, it took a while for Jonah to get going, but once he starts he STARTS! The other day I handed a piece of food to him and I was surprised and delighted by his reaction. I recreated it for posterity's sake. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Glad the car didn't flip over, and jazz hands, ugh, they are the cutest, and soooooo callllmmmmm maalmalama
Post a Comment