It's been a really busy month. We started with a trip to the gardens to enjoy the beautiful cherry blossoms. I have to be careful when I ask Carter to put his arm around his brother for a photo.
The Mr. Softee truck is back! Here is a look at our first of many indulgences.
Mother's Day was a smashing success this year. The boys made me a beautiful steak dinner. There are talents in this house being hid under a bushel!
We celebrated Isaac's Birthday (and our anniversary). My attempt at a two layer cake did not go as well as I'd hoped.
Besides these fun occurrences, we had two major events. One devastating and was exhilarating. Over a year ago, Carter chipped his front tooth. I noticed a cyst above the tooth a few weeks back, and long story short, after 3 dentist visits, the tooth had to come out. It was the most horrifying experience of my life, so please, protect your children's teeth with your life. Luckily he seems to have recovered from the trauma of it all.
The better experience involves my hair! I saw a request for a hair make over from Ladies Home Journal and thought that maybe it was time to do something different. So I did! You can see the whole transformation in the upcoming September issue due on news stands in August!
It's been a lot of running around. How's ready for a nap??
2 comments:
Can't decide which I love more the hair or the double layer cake. Carter's missing tooth definitely wins top prize though--what a cute kid! When looking for a picture of you as a 1 yr old I found some pictures of Isaac (wedding slideshow) and man do C & J look just like him. At least you have the consolation that your niece looks like you. I have nothing. :) It was good to talk with you the other day. Can't wait to see you in a few months!
Now Carter will look like you because of you both missing teeth at an early age. Love the hair. and wow do the boys look alike when they aren't trying to beat each other up malamalamama
Post a Comment