Monday, June 24, 2013

June

We are so excited summer is finally here!  Carter finished his first year of school (even if it was just a twice a week preschool, still very exciting).  He was so excited he couldn't even give me anything but silly smiles!



Jonah's favorite activity is to watch "shows."  He really only likes the preschool prep videos I got for Carter, so I feel less guilty about it.  After all, how many not quite two year olds can correctly identify and say "octagon" or the word "go"  I'm convinced he'll be able to read before he can really talk!

Carter is all about Hot Wheels these days.  All he wants are new tracks that he can combine with all this other tracks.  This is one he built himself and I was quite impressed.  I am generally left to do most of the heavy building, so it's nice to see that him take some initiative.

No comments: