So as you may remember- we got married May 26th . . .

That summer, I left Isaac by himself so that he could study for the New York Bar (which he passed, I'd like to add) and went to Africa. Isaac came as soon as he was done and we went on safari. We learned that they are all about up close and personal with animals in Africa . . .
So now we've settled into our little apartment in New York. We are big fans. I was thinking about it and I realized one of the reasons I like living in New York is that everyone thinks I'm cool now. It's nice to finally be part of the cool crowd. It only took about $40/sq ft. They say money can't buy you happiness, but it definitely can buy you coolness. Here is our home, in all its glory.
3 comments:
I'm excited you have a blog now. Does it mean I'm cool too if I live in New England? Maybe not as cool as you, but I try. We want to come visit you sometime, and you should come visit us too for that matter. I haven't seen you in way too long. Come visit our blog, now that we're blogging friends.
I'll read your blog! Your apartment is cute--I can't wait to see it in person--THIS WEEKEND!!!
Blogs are cool. Your place in NYC is cool. Peer pressure seems tp be workng! Can't wait to see you and nyc!
Post a Comment