
This is when the famous part of our day started. First, we had a post lunch s
nack at Cafe Lalo,which happens to be the cafe where Meg Ryan was supposed to meet Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail. It was very tasty.
Then we went to the Verizon store to switch to a family plan, as we are now a family . . . and who was there getting his BlackBerry fixed? Okay so I didn't know his name either, but I totally knew he was famous.

Thanks to google though, totally figured out it was Richard Kind who has been on every possible TV show/movie, but is best known for his recuring roles on Mad About You and Spin City.
So yep, I get my new phone the same place as the stars, or at least the B listers.
Happy Holidays!
3 comments:
Dang I wanted to get to cafe Lalo while we were there. Who knew if we'd stayed a few weeks longer we could have been there and also rubbed shoulders with the famous. Hoping you had a great Christmas. We had so much fun with you both in NYC! Thanks for showing us the town!!!
I just saw your new posting. I know that guy, wow. Poor Isaac and cleaning I know what he is going threw, I did it for 18 years. mammalamma
Hi,
I just wanted to chime in. It's Jessica. Pregnant last time I saw you. Me, that is. I am glad to see that the Bigger, Big city is treating you well. Already shopping at the posh cell phone store! Cute blog! Check us out on Serenity Lane!
Post a Comment