Thursday, August 7, 2008

Free Dinner

Last night we attended the firm's summer party at the Rainbow Room- an event that I've been waiting for two years to go to! (I missed it when Isaac did an internship two years ago and have been scared ever since). It was a lot of fun and over the top nice. It really has confirmed my suspicion that I went into the wrong field, but that I made a wise choice in marriage.
The Rainbow Room is at the top of the Rockefeller Center with beautiful views of the city. The food was amazing. It's really hard to keep my feminine mystique while hunting the appetizer trays, but I think I managed it. Perhaps rivaling the food was the spinning dance floor! When Isaac said to me "I'm not dancing until the floor is spinning" I thought he meant I'd have to get him drunk, but he was indeed referring to the rotating dance floor. I did get a little dizzy, but a lot of fun. Thanks Uncle Sid for another great free meal!
For more inside pics www.rainbowroom.com

2 comments:

Jon and Annalisa said...

Dang it. Next time I'm showing up with my Tupperware for leftovers, I don't care who sees me!

Suzy said...

Okay, I'm officially jealous. It seems you always find a way to do exciting things. I think I picked the wrong profession, or a husband with the wrong profession. :)