Monday, August 25, 2008

End of Summer

The summer is officially over! I want to cry, but we've had some good times, so I guess I need to just get it together and realize that most people work year round- such a pity. Before going back to work, we had one last hurrah in the West. We went to the Muddy Creek Ranch- aka the Olson family compound in the mountains for a few days. I bet you had no idea how good Isaac looked in chaps!
From there, I met my Mom in IF (Idaho Falls for those in the know) to watch Angela marry Ben. If you don't know who they are, check out the link to her blog. I guess it was time for us both to find new non-gay traveling companions.

Finally, I ended the summer with a picnic in the park to celebrate my birthday. It was my first couple's party and it turned out quite nice. I got some fabulous presents- like a can of mace and a girls camp made bracelet. It was more than any girl could ask for!


No comments: