Biggest loser starts in 2 weeks--yay! I know, I need a life too, so much so that I actually have watched a good portion of the RNC and a bit of the DNC--gag me!
Hey, with all the flooding in the Chicago area, I've been wondering how your parents fared. I also enjoy reading your blog. I love to see all your pictures of New York and hear about your life there. How is school going for you?
2 comments:
Biggest loser starts in 2 weeks--yay! I know, I need a life too, so much so that I actually have watched a good portion of the RNC and a bit of the DNC--gag me!
Hey, with all the flooding in the Chicago area, I've been wondering how your parents fared.
I also enjoy reading your blog. I love to see all your pictures of New York and hear about your life there. How is school going for you?
Post a Comment